How to Wash a House?
How to wash a house?
A professional will look at the material of the house being cleaned. Is it a brick house, plastic siding, or maybe purely wood siding? Here are some key points of cleaning each of these materials.
Some things to keep in mind when washing a house siding made of bricks are:
- Power washing must be handled with care.
- Brick requires detergents.
- Washing bricks improperly can leave behind residual dirt and grime.
Read more about power washing bricks by clicking the link above.
Key points to help you when washing a house with plastic or Vinyl Siding:
- Make sure the plastic or Vinyl is in good condition.
- Use soap concentrate.
- Do not use high pressure.
Make sure you remember that high pressure on even the best condition plastic or Vinyl could cause damage! Using low pressure and being careful are two necessities of washing plastic or Vinyl.
Moreover wooden siding or any kind of wood has a few special requirements.
- Never power wash a deck with high pressure.
- Oxygenated cleaners are the best cleaners for older woods.
- Scrubbing wood always gets you that extra clean look you’re looking for.
Please make sure you consult a professional if you are unsure of the procedures to use when washing your house. Moreover keep your house clean and choose a professional pressure washer. Contact Carlton Cleans today for Maryland house washing services at 301-906-4446 or fill out our contact form.