Have you recently noticed signs of basement water damage? If you are in the process of buying, selling or evening repairing your current forever home, basement waterproofing may be an excellent solution for you. Carlton Cleans offers basement waterproofing options designed to fix or prevent most basement water issues ensuring the health of your family while protecting your home investment.
Potential Signs of Basement Water Damage Include:
- Mold and Mildew: Mold and mildew are two types of fungus that grow in a damp environment. They can cultivate on a multitude of surfaces from cardboard to food and cause a variety of health issues especially for babies and the elderly population. Mold exposure can lead to health issues such as nausea, asthma, running nose, chronic cough, labored breathing and much more.
- Cracks: Vertical cracks can appear as your foundation ages. However, horizontal cracks are caused by pressure, usually water pressure, against your walls or foundation. Either way, both types of cracks can cause water seepage if left unrepaired.
- Rust Stains: Rust can be found on metals such as iron or steel and will appear as reddish flakes. Rust generally indications moisture exposure whether past or present.
- Efflorescence: Efflorescence is a white mineral deposit that can build up on concrete, brick or clay tiles. It can appear in powder form and generally occurs when water seepage has occurred leaving minerals behind.
- Stained Floors: Water absorption can leave behind a discoloration on floors.
- Wet or Rotting Wood: As wood is exposed to moisture it will begin to rot. Airborne spores may cause wood to decay as the temperature rises allowing the spores to germinate and penetrate the wood surfaces.
Carlton Cleans can solve all kinds of wet basement problems, such as humidity, improper drainage, leaks, and flooding, leaving you with a dry and healthy basement environment. As if mold and mildew growth are not enough, basement water damage can result in cracked foundations leaving you with a costly repair bill. If you are experiencing leaking walls or water seepage through foundation cracks or floors, you need to find the right basement waterproofing solution quickly.
Do Not Delay…
Water damage can be a costly repair. The longer you wait to fix the issues, the bigger the problems will be. It is necessary to keep your basement dry at all times. Carlton Cleans can help you select the best basement waterproofing solution that will keep your basement dry and your family healthy. Whether you have a damp or wet basement, foundation cracks, or a musty crawl space, Carlton Cleans is here to assist you!
Contact Carlton Cleans Today
Let Carlton Cleans be the company you trust when it comes to all your basement waterproofing options. From consultation to work completed, Carlton Cleans will take the time needed to ensure quality artistry and customer satisfaction. Contact us today to discuss the best basement waterproofing option for your specific water issues.